Brides Against Breast Cancer is traveling to Nashville, TN on January 2nd & 3rd, 2015 with their Nationwide Tour Bridal Expo and Charity Gown Sale! They have up to 500 Designer WEDDING GOWNS (new and lovingly worn) available to Try on and Purchase, discounted up to 85% off the retail value, with proceeds providing FREE support services for cancer patients, caregivers and families.
Visit the link to register and learn more about their mission:
If I can offer any advise to the brides attending the show today in Nashville it would be the following:
1. Arrive early
2. Wear comfortable shoes & clothes that are easy to get in & out of. ie., button down shirt, cardigan + tank and jeans & slip in shoes.
3. Be open minded when attending since it is a Charity Wedding Dress Sale. It can get pretty interesting in the "Fitting Room Area"! Come with a smile but a "low key" game face on! LOL...No for real!
4. Come with a plan & dresses that you have in mind, however don't limit yourself to trying new things!
5. Bring a couple of family & friends however please remember they will have their opinion of what they want you to look like on "Your Wedding Day" Keep that in mind however don't let their decision sway you from "Saying Yes to the Dress" if you have truly fallen in love with a dress!
6. Its a celebration....You Are Engaged! Have Fun, Enjoy the Experience & Dance, Dance, Dance! (You will understand that one when you arrive)
If you Say Yes to Your Dress while you are at the show today, be sure to use the Hashtag #BABCTour or #BABC on Instagram & Twitter, I would love to see your wedding dress!!
Cheers ladies & congrats on your engagement!!!
Opulent Couturier is currently booking 2015 brides for Bridal Styling & a select number of Wedding Planning Clients for 2015! Please be sure to visit our website for more details!